Monday, April 29, 2013

04/29/2013


The Daily Chatter*
04/29/2013


Bill now can get Jimmy John’s delivered to his door as he found out over the weekend and he was also bragging that it only takes him 12 minutes to get here from his new place. 

Toni thinks his coffee was spiked this morning. I told him I wanted some but amazingly there wasn't any left.

I was so mad at Mary in my dream last night. She informed me that she had separated from Randy and that she was engaged to a douche bag guy that came into the office. I then started crying in my dream and getting upset as to how to tell her that I thought she made a horrible decision.

“I can do a lot three times in two minutes.” Toni

Ferguson said we have wild dogs running around here today. 

If anyone wants to donate to Jason's cause he wants money to buy a carton of cigarettes while he's in Portland. 

Toni has turned into a trucker, he has the plaid shirt and the hat on today.  

Tim owes me big time, that's all I can say.

Cher and Matt had the largest parts in “Sell This House Extreme” on Saturday. I would post pictures but Facebook is giving me too much attitude. So here are a few. 



Mary your little baby is doing fine, she needs to learn some manners though. She got mad at me when she couldn't reach her new toy. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment