Friday, April 26, 2013

04/26/2013


The Daily Chatter*
4/26/2013

Steve feels like he’s been ignored from Bill ever since he started dating. He mentioned that Bill hasn’t told him to shave lately.

Matt wants to know why the installers aren’t staying at the nice Marriott’s when they go out of town, he feels jipped and wants to date Roxanne for awhile. 

This is the weekend that all of our guys are on “Sell This House Extreme”. That maybe too scary to watch.

Roger wanted me to start putting happy thoughts and quotes in the Chatter because he saw some quotes on a certain somebody’s FB page. I'm pretty sure he'll tell me to stop after seeing these.
Bill came up with Confucius say "Man who have five dicks, has pant that fit like glove."
I found “Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”

Toni got a superhero haircut last night. 

Tim was sure quick to pull out his wife’s wallet yesterday to pay for his lunch.

Bill bought a book accidentally on Amazon last night all because of Roger.

Roger thinks Riley is a lazy dog.

“Do you want to touch it?” Toni to Bill

Rick now apparently thinks my name is Rachael. You would be surprised how many people have called me that.

Mary has apparently taught her dog not to like Crystal, Riley didn’t want to go near her today.

“I screwed you though.” Roger to Bill

Roger now considers the front part of our office The West Wing. Bill wants to have a dodge ball fight East Wing vs. West Wing.

Roger thinks it’s inhumane of Mary to send her dog to the office without any toys so I had to give her my bra since I’ve heard that’s what she likes to play with. 

Roger better sanitize his desk Monday morning if he knows whats good for him. 


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment