Thursday, January 31, 2019

01/31/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/31/2019

"My wife was pushing out babies for the last several years and I don't want to fly with them." Bill to a customer on the phone.

I've been telling everyone that I have an eating disorder because of Michael so far I'm getting a lot of sympathy.

According to Bill sarcasm is when a women says that you're right.

"I just need someone to hear me out because my wife won't." Bill    Probably because his wife is too busy going around hugging other women who she thinks are Mary (apparently this happened in Orlando).

Toni brought Larry in today and Larry seems to be a ladies man unlike his owner.

I love how Bill tells everyone that I made him watch "The Office". I guess duct taping him to his desk chair and playing all of  the episodes in front of him and not letting him get up until he was finished is kind of psycho but at least he likes the show now.

The Whatever Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment