Friday, January 18, 2019

01/18/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/18/2019

I asked Bill if he could make the new handbook with company vehicle expectations with pictures. I'm a visual person so I would like to see our company van with Bill in it at all of the different places that he thinks are unacceptable with the no symbol through them.

Bill thinks that Faith is the most mature person here. He said she doesn't laugh at any of his inappropriate jokes.

I was absolutely sure that Stacy was going to come in since I had the picture of him and labeled it slimeball on Roger's going away pictures but I apparently missed him.

Indeed asked for Bill's resume today, his computer has definitely been listening to him.

Bill was worthless the other day when I asked him what episode of Cheers that Roger was in. Luckily I was able to search an old Daily Chatter and found it.



The Kellen Board of the Day 

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment