Tuesday, January 22, 2019

01/22/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/22/2019

Toni doesn't want to be the Sheriff around here because conflict makes him uncomfortable so please call Steve because Steve's nicknames are all true.

Marty told me the other night in my dream that Bud needs an attitude adjustment and Marty would never lie to me.

Toni thought it smelled like Kool Aid in here and I thought it smelled like Kellen eating fruity candy but it turned out to be Typhinee's candle.

I totally weirded Toni out today. Now I know what to say to him when I want him to leave my office.

I'm not really sure what kind of a trade show that Bill and Mary are at but I got this picture from Roxanne. If they decide to bring back snakes I won't be ok with it and besides that thing would eat Riley.


The Whatever Board of the Day
*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment