Thursday, January 17, 2019

01/17/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/17/2019

Happy Birthday Steve!

I blame Heather for distracting me last night when I needed to leave so it's because of her that I forgot to send the link for The Daily Chatter.

Bill's least favorite stripper name is Allen.

Odd but good news Tim. We got a ransom letter and a partial picture on your mug today.


I've already admitted to being the person who drove the company van to the bikini barista's the other day, it's a little embarrassing that my husband didn't realize that it was me. Bill completely understood after he heard that Kellen was working there and I just wanted to check out his butt to see if Typhinee was right.

Bill claims that his wife uses the wrong words all the time and this was his shocker the other night "oh they're having kids the same time that we are."  To clarify, they are not pregnant again.

In honor of Steve's birthday, Kellen kept with Steve's forever birthday theme.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment