Friday, January 11, 2019

01/11/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/11/2019

After pondering why a black man would be cat calling me, I have to ask myself do I have a black woman's bootie? I guess I'll have to ask Typhinee because she's the only one who could explain Kellen's butt to me in detail.

Nikki really needs to buy Toni some socks. He was in here last Saturday without any shoes or socks on.

Heather wants Kellen's leggings, they are super cute today.

I told Bill that he was the straightest guy here this week.

"Keep on selling Bill, keep making us the cheese." Toni trying to take over Tim's odd sayings

Apparently Michael needs to get his hand slapped, he was trying to dress Kellen today and that is my job and my very weird obsession. I'll have to make him his own Kellen if he wants to dress him.

According to Toni and Bill they don't know how Tim got married, they don't think he's good around women. Tim, I personally don't know what they're talking about.

Another neighbor of Sarah's told her husband that they thought she was banging a UPS guy at lunch.I told her that I was going to stalk her just to see what she's been wearing around the yard and why her neighbors like to start so many rumors.

Typhinee was concerned that I was going to the dark side with Kellen today which is really odd coming from her (Heather is definitely right about Typh having some feelings for him).  My only defense is that I can totally see Kellen saying this. Have you all forgotten about the naked woman on his phone picture...enough said.

The Kellen Board of the Day



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment