Tuesday, January 15, 2019

01/15/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/15/2019

I was telling Ryan about one of my odd quirks that I noticed that I was doing the other day and mentioned that I think my co-workers are going to start doing a board with me on it pretty soon.

Bill is definitely the best friend that someone could ever wish for, he's great at spreading rumors and I always thought that was Michael's department. He told Toni that Mary has been served papers at work. I'm sure Toni's going to go home and tell his wife that her parents are divorcing. What Bill forgot to mention was that the papers were for the wrong M.G.

Bud seriously wanted to know where to go to for tires.....He really needs to look at our Kellen board a little closer.

"I can't hear women when they talk." Bill as he completely ignored me

My husband called me the most masculine woman that he's ever met. I'm really not sure if that's much of a compliment.

It was so sweet of Heather to try to put her pain and misery on me today, I appreciated the gesture.

Bud's on a mission to make our warehouse smell pretty, I'm apparently going to have to go somewhere else from now on to smell sweaty men.

John introduced Mary as his girl today. That's Kellen's phrase for his girlfriend. Is this a sign of things to come? Is John going to be another Kellen?

"Whew, I got lucky." Bill while all the men were at the warehouse today (he was also gone an extremely long time, I should probably look into the camera footage for that and see which one he picked)

The Kellen Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment