Wednesday, January 30, 2019

01/30/2019

The Daily Chatter*
01/30/2019

I just found out that Michael and I are going to be on vacation at the same time again. I'm beginning to think that Michael and I are really inseparable.

Michael claims that Tim is his crack dealer, just in case anyone else is interested.

I was telling somebody today that if Typhinee doesn't know something that she'll look you up and down until she knows all of your secrets. This happened to me recently and I felt completely violated.

One of our subs apparently came into the shop and asked our guys about Toni's sexual orientation. Josh and Matt now have the guy believing what the rest of us think and the guy knows that Toni's married. I really wish I could have been there for that conversation, I would have pulled out all of my special Toni pictures.

Tim's wife came in today and reassured all of us that Tim can't retire because he has too many toys and that he keeps buying more. Then Tim might as well just sign the Not to Retire Form and get his mug back.

The Whatever Board of the Day

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment