Monday, June 1, 2015

06/01/2015

The Daily Chatter*
06/01/2015

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Bill wasn't very happy that we changed the locks on him while he was out on vacation, it had to be done. He just doesn't know about all of the other stuff we did yet..... 

Cody informed me that it's Jess's birthday too but since she is 11 years younger than me I hate her.

Rumor has it that Roger instructed Dot's sisters dog to bite Steve in the hand.

For those of you who want to go to the NW Chocolate Festival this year mark your calendars for October 4th. I'll let you know when I see discount tickets available.

Roger thinks the rain gods are mad at me because I made it another year. Which is very surprising to Roger considering the 27 DUI's I got just last week.

Roxanne made Bill eat at an Italian restaurant in Niagra because she thought I recommended it, blame it all on me. Mama Mia's (the place they ate at) is not the same as Mama Stortini's and although I enjoy most of Mama Stortini's food, I wouldn't recommend their food like I would with Maggiano's in Belleuve.

Roger f*cked Bill for half of the rest of his life by telling him that age is better in the even years. 

Bill is trying to imagine Steve's fence work and is having a very hard time with it.

Bruce Jenner now wants to be called Caitlyn.

Lets see if Roxanne lets Bill hang Toni's wedding presents....


How long did Bill say he could keep his mouth shut for?  I think I heard something wrong.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment