Monday, June 8, 2015

06/08/2015

The Daily Chatter*
06/08/2015

Happy Birthday to Tim and all of his under the sea friends!

Bill would like to correct everyone now, Toni is not a gluten free guy he's lactose intolerant!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Even I wouldn't gamble with that line." Roger

Bill thinks that seeing a license plate from Nova Scotia was the weirdest thing ever because it's so far away (3,700 miles). None of us were impressed.

It seems to be Apex tradition for everyone to have sex on Toni's desk, Steve and Jen had to do it there too this weekend. Toni wants to know why everyone has to send him pictures though.

Randy didn't like a house that Mary liked and since Bill and I both thought it was cute, Randy told Mary that she could move into that house with us. I smell fresh divorce papers printing.


"I feel like I'm about to jump off the cliff and I'm looking forward to the ride." Bill to Tim and Ferguson

The best line I heard today was Ferguson saying there's no money in the job so let me pay you out of my pocket and nobody wanted to jump on that.

I think Roger finally convinced Toni that he has Aids.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment