Wednesday, June 17, 2015

06/17/2015

The Daily Chatter*
06/17/2015

I thought I was a little crazy the other day because I saw a rainbow in a cloud but I guess several people have seen these fire rainbows lately.

Toni mentioned that he saw the Scionari driving down the road the other night and was able to point it out to Nikki. Apparently Creepy Marty isn't the only one who has done this to his Scion. 


According to Bill "Girls are mean! and, big, stupid, baby heads!"  He wasn't feeling well today so I'll kick his butt tomorrow.

Creepy Marty has a habit of falling asleep in the back of his building. Toni wanted to shoot him with his nerf gun yesterday just to make sure that he was still alive. 

Since Riley was here today, I went through a few pictures of extreme dog grooming with her and she told me she wanted to look like Elvis. I'm pretty sure anyone who does this to their dog should be locked up for multiple reasons with the reasoning that Roger wouldn't even do this (if he had a dog).






*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment