Monday, June 29, 2015

06/29/2015

The Daily Chatter*
06/29/2015

Marty woke Typhinee up this morning...hmm is she not telling us something.....

"That's the easiest thing I'm going to do."  Toni about his wedding date

"I've got my own problems." Bill to Steve

Toni called somebodies voicemail today and it told him to leave a message for A$$hole. Apparently the guy is getting a divorce and the wife changed his voicemail and his password.

Roger said he was on tv with a guy who had a "Sober Queer-Nothing to Fear" t-shirt on and today he can't talk....something kinky is going on.

Toni doesn't understand why kids don't like him (ok, it's only one spoiled kid).

 I wonder how Tim's holding up?

Speaking of Tim, I think Toni has taken on some of his strange quotes.

Here are two pictures from my hike at Rainier on Saturday. I'm still upset because Ryan wouldn't let me take home the marmot.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment