Monday, June 15, 2015

06/15/2015

The Daily Chatter*
06/15/2015

Steve says Matt's a waterhog, he called me this morning when Matt was in the shower all by himself which sounded odd, usually Matt and Steve like taking showers together. 

I think Dot has a daughter that we don't know about, Ryan and I were at a restaurant in Tacoma last night and this young lady who was our waitress had the same exact mannerisms and laugh that Dot has.

I have to share one of my hummingbird pictures from the weekend because I thought this little guy was adorable.

Speaking of freaking adorable, how would you like this on your phone after leaving it somewhere? That would give me nightmares for a whole month.
Somebody got a picture of a racoon riding an alligator in Florida.

Loopy Larry put Ferrari logos on his car and spray painted the inside of his wheel wells yellow.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment