Monday, December 1, 2014

12/01/2014

The Daily Chatter*
12/01/2014

I don't think Toni and Michael bargained to keep Bill and Roxanne company over the holiday weekend when Bill's car decided to break down in two different areas. I think they must have exhausted Michael because he didn't even show up to work today.

"All of the problems start with the owners." Bill

I think Mary's going to fly to Tennessee tonight and take care of her little boy because he has a cold and she thinks he needs his mama.

"The Elves have been asking how many kids will be home for Christmas this year." Mary to her son Ryan

When's our Ugly Sweater party this year? Because I'll win hands down with this bad boy.  If it has to be an Ugly Christmas Sweater I'll just have to pierce the nipples and hang some ornaments.
 

I watched a recap and sneak peak for "Downton Abbey" last night which will finally air next month and I'm super excited for . Bernadette Peters was the host of this show and she picked the worst dress possible. It was snug tight, it made her hips, thighs and stomach look huge and her boobs looked like little gum balls.

*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment