Monday, December 8, 2014

12/08/2014

The Daily Chatter*
12/08/2014

I now see that I have competition with The G.... Gazette that Roxanne writes....

"I don't read emails from you." Roger to me

Roger and Tim on separate occasions had to question why Mary and I were both wearing blue today. Mary of course looks stunning in blue, where as I have been told in the past (Newcastle days) by Mr. Unnell's that blue isn't such a great color on me (he has this all worked out in his head that it was Adam who said this but it's been a few years since I brought it up and I just want him to feel partially guilty).

I think Tim came in to tell me that Bill wasn't very bright. He obviously doesn't know how to make back to back copies on his new color printer.

Today was a big day for Roger and Bill, they went to court to make everything official. I wonder who took whose last name?

Howard says he's guilt selling Tim.

Tim tried killing everyone in the back room today. No more forklift rides for him.

Howard thinks Mary just FB's all day long. 

Today is a day to mark down in history, Steve turned up his nose at Candy Cane Roca. Ok so it was melted and nasty but for Steve to even notice that is pretty remarkable.

Toni might be dying, why else would he come to work sounding like that?

Hmmm...Mary forgot her wedding ring and she's going out with the girls tonight. Do you really think that was an accident?  Especially after she started telling Typhinee that she remembered when guys use to buy her drinks....


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment