Monday, December 29, 2014

12/29/2014

The Daily Chatter*
12/29/2014

"I'm happy when you're happy and sad when you're sad." Roger sucking up to me for some reason

Toni is the Almond Rocca genie according to Tim. I don't think he'll say that when we run out.

Don't touch Bill's monkey, it makes awful creepy noises.

"F*%$ she sounds just like my wife." Tim about Mary

We should be so proud, Matt said he managed not to get arrested over Christmas. 

Ryan and I have been re-watching all of "Downton Abbey" so if I scold you for not addressing me properly it's all because of that show. Ryan already thinks he needs a valet to dress him in the morning and I need a ladies maid of course.

Ryan and I thought we were going to be able to try out our new showshoes at Mount Rainier yesterday but our car tire chains didn't fit so we ended up hiking out of the lodge at Longmire. We climbed a very large hill where we encountered a magical unicorn (the thing only had one horn, what else could it be?) then we climbed some more hill and ended up passing through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel. It was a really bizarre day. Luckily we got back to our car right before it turned scary. So that is our winter wonderland tale in a nutshell.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment