Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12/03/2014

The Daily Chatter*
12/03/2014

"I'm normally thinking about all of the things that I shouldn't have said." Bill

Bill thought of a comeback last night, hours after Roger's G.B. battery comment that he wished he would have said.  "You know the thing I really liked about Vance was that he didn't need any f*cking batteries."

"Where's our dude?" Roger to Bill (about their threesome partner)

Tim had the nerve to say that Roger didn't look like he was starving. 

"You just don't want to hear me f*cking whine." Tim to Bill   "I don't think I can get away from that." Bill to Tim

"I love trouble." Mary

"I don't care as long as he treats her right." Toni about Nikki finding a new guy in Vegas this coming weekend

I had to stop Roger from telling everyone in the East Wing what Roger did for "work" when he was younger.
I thought Tim was actually asking me for advice today but turns out he was just trying to get more money and he had to blame it all on his wife and Christmas. 

"You can blame anything on me." Mary 

"Can I stuff it full of sh*t?" Toni

I found the suit that Bill should wear to his wedding,  Burt Reynolds is auctioning off his life and I thought this suit jacket with these awesome red and blue boots would be spectacular. He's going to have to find some pants though..
http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/146/?page=6



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment