Monday, December 15, 2014

12/15/2014

The Daily Chatter*
12/15/2014

Bill seems to be holding up pretty well considering that Roxanne is in California this week. I'm afraid to say it probably won't be this way later on in the week, he'll be all whinny and sniffley because he hasn't seen her in days which is like a lifetime in his world.

Bill mentioned to Roxanne that there is a water boarding Elf on the Shelf and Roxanne mentioned that she did that once. That girl has a weird past and now Bill knows not to upset her.

Mary was mad at Toni for making her sound like a pervert with her kids.

"I'm not sure what it is but I'm sure it involves drugs." Roger

"Isn't he just the cutest." Mary about Tim calling everyone honey

"I rolled more of them than I smoked." Mary    (I've warned you all that she's a drug dealer).

"I wouldn't smoke that, I would snort it." Mary  (Her true expertise coming out).

"I should get on Facebook just so that I can see my fiance." Bill after he had just face timed Roxanne

Mary wants everyone to work the 25th.  She has already referred to herself as Scrooge.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment