Thursday, December 4, 2014

12/04/2014

The Daily Chatter*
12/04/2014

I'm not sure how Bill's going to survive this week or next. Roxanne is leaving to go to California (in a week) without him so he has to prepare mentally for this (just like Matt) and on top of that his German whore is dying and he's not taking it well at all.  It's so bad that if I gave him chocolate right now he would probably eat it.

Bill thought Toni was talking about a dream of his today, he mentioned Mark Wahlberg and a turtle.

"I should have known it was something he (Roger) said that made her sick and nautious." Bill about Typhinee being sick

I'm really not sure how Bill's going to survive without Roxanne. Apparently he can't even turn on the windshield wipers or headlights while driving since his BMW did all of that for him.

Roger told me that he's tough as nails. Then he proceeded to tell me that he was in a Vietnam Prison Camp for 10 years mentally but not physically. (That's how much his first wife screwed him up).

Bill told Cody he liked his banana today. I sense another lawsuit....

Bill thinks that he and Toni's dad should form a group about not being on FB. I told him it would be just like the "I hate Rachel Club" on "Friends".


"I got out of the draft because I told them I couldn't shower in front of other men." Roger

Bill mentioned cars today and now Toni won't shut up as to what Bill should get.

"I think my wife was confused......(blah, blah and some other words).....She has a guy." Roger

"Tim is a stud." Steve

It's that time of year again but if this was our office Bill and Roxanne wouldn't just be dancing on Toni's desk...if you know what I mean.  http://www.elfyourself.com/?mId=62157536.2

"When Randy goes out and marries some whore...." Mary

"I got exactly dick done on that hotel today." Bill    I'm confused so he's saying he doesn't have anything...Bill did mention something to Toni today about how Roxanne gets when he picks her up late. I can only assume that she Bobbitted  him.

Roger noticed yesterday that Toni's icork honey had a Christmas tree on top of her car and I was going to make fun of her but then later in the day she took it inside so I thought it was a tree for their office. Then last night Toni texted me and told me that his honey brought the twig out to the car again and tied it on top. She probably thought that I wanted to steal her Christmas tree.

Poor Toni was yelling for me to help him while he was being raped by Steve today. I just ignored him because I didn't want to catch his cold.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment