Friday, September 26, 2014

09/26/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/26/2014

 It's finally Friday and I get to leave for my trip.

Roger was telling Cody that he wanted to bear hug him from behind....things get kind of kinky here at 7:30am on a Friday.

"Speaking of hand jobs......" Roger

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Marty this morning was that I don't want to be tied up with duct tape and left with the others. 

I moved one little thing in Bill's office and he starts interrogating me. Poor Roxanne, I can't imagine what she deals with.....

It was so nice of Cody to offer to go on my trip with me and be the travel host/companion for my mom and step dad. 

Mary and I decided yesterday that Toni could write episodes for "Arrested Development". He wrote a great environmental policy for our company that totally reminded us of that show because the policy said absolutely nothing.

Roxanne didn't get the memo, that's all I can say.

"Hey big boy we have a date." Toni to Tim

"Ryan has to drink to be around you." Roger

"I'm a kitten." Mary

"She smells like a strip club." Toni about his girlfriend Crystal


"Can you f*cking fix it?" Tim to Bill

Cody is smart enough to know that the owl in the bathroom shouldn't be keeled over upside down, I'm just saying it because somebody around here doesn't understand that.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment