Monday, September 8, 2014

09/08/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/08/2014

I have to watch out for Tim in my dreams and I always thought it was Roger that I had to be careful of. Last night in my dream I found out that Tim had a kid years ago with another woman and that kid ended up being one of our current installers. Then the outraged mother came and hid on a telephone pole outside of  work and wanted to shoot a bow and arrow at Tim. Needless to say, it ended up being a dangerous place to work all because of Tim and his infidelities.

"I got a dog and started a business." Mary about her ambitions

Tim refused to go into Bill's office today.

Cody told Toni that he's wise beyond his years today. I don't think I want to know what Toni told Cody.

I apparently need to research movies before I watch them because we watched "Frozen Ground" over the weekend and my boy toy John Cusack played a serial killer in Alaska  which was based on a true story and now I don't want a thing to do with him.

Mary's not going to be happy when she realizes I'm gone part of the week that she wants off for Stephanie's wedding. All I have to say is that I had my New England Cruise on the calendar before Stephanie even got engaged.

I vote to remove Bill from messing with all things electronics except the Server. He screwed up my email today and Mary's pretty sure he screwed up her phone.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment