Tuesday, September 16, 2014

09/16/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/16/2014

Roger called in very concerned about his desk this morning. Then he became concerned that maybe Bill and Roxanne had sex on his desk while they were "cleaning". Roger in general was just very concerned this morning.

Bill and Roxanne need a hashtag line for their wedding photo's. They want people to post photos of their wedding anywhere and be able to see them and then allow people to vote on their favorites. So here are a few ideas of mine for their hashtag name.   #mr.&mrs.u'nnells       #shemustbecrazy #whyisthisbeautifulwomanmarryingthisveryweirdman?    #bilroxywedding    #thisbetterworkout
#meetmrcrapbag&princessconsuelabananahammock    

I told Roger not to yell at me on the phone when I couldn't find a carpet style for him and he was nice and said he would unload all of his yelling on his way to work.

Interesting that Roger was "sick" on his anniversary yet he was well enough to post pictures of his Italian adventures and told everyone "I'm out sick today from work, cough cough but because I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world I decided to do something special for our anniversary and I recreated our honeymoon. We're in Italy until further notice." Then all I know is that Typhinee yelled at Roger and told Roger she wasn't going to call all of his appointments today and he came back into work.



I was very worried about Roger yesterday even though I told him in "The Chatter" that he needed to suck it up and be a man but I was about to have signs and shirts made for him.

"That's it, that's the last hole I got?" Tim

 A pop up coffee shop of Central Perk is opening tomorrow in NYC and they even have Gunther. I would love to see this while I'm in NY but it's not near anywhere we're going.




   *not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment