Wednesday, September 3, 2014

09/03/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/03/2014

I asked Steve for a job name yesterday and he came back with "the one with the gun" and I told him that he needed to be more specific.

Roger mentioned that he got to see Monterrey on his trip and they did the 17 mile drive which is absolutely amazing and I'm jealous right now.

Roger said he had an awesome flight back to Seattle with some sh*t faced people in his row that were yelling to friends a few rows up that were going on a cruise with them. On top of that there was a screaming kid that he thought was refreshing compared to the guy next to him.

Apparently some people have enough gas to come to the shop for a draw but when it comes to returning shop tools they seem to be out of gas and have no money.

I got stuck talking to the UPS lady today about how she doesn't want animals because she doesn't want to pick up their poo. She originally started out the conversation with her kids going to grandma's house yesterday and somehow they came home with hamsters and they have tiny poo and on and on and on....

 Ryan and I went to the Musuem of Flight on Sunday and we saw a guy wearing a Vandelay Industries shirt and I immediately thought of Roger since he's the "Seinfeld" freak around here.

Toni and his naughty bee talk today. It reminded me of the time (in 2008) when  Bill wrote the Chatter about pig orgasms. Mary doubted Toni but it's too weird not to be true. All I have to say is that I don't want to be a drone bee.
http://www.orkin.com/stinging-pests/bees/mechanics-of-honey-bee-mating/

My new office phone came today (about time) but my phone line isn't working and Comcast isn't much help right now. I may have to start flogging people.


*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment