Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10/08/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/08/2014

I missed out on wishing Dot a Happy 40th Birthday!

"I took body language 101." Roger

Yet Roger doesn't know what this means.


"You look really good." Mary to Roger

Toni doesn't look like a terrorist anymore, Nikki let him shave his face. 

Mary's son Ryan is such a suck up, he came directly from the airport to work to see his mommy.

Now for vacation talk. We did a lot of waiting around our first day. We flew all night, sat around Newark for several hours without a Starbucks coffee so I was very grumpy. Finally after waiting around the airport so that the cruise terminal would be open, I found a Starbucks right around the corner from where we were sitting (I blame Ryan and Doug for that because we sent them out to look around for food and they came back with nothing). Then we finally made it to the cruise terminal and had to wait around some more because they had to have their Coast Guard classes that day. We finally made it onto our big ship. It was a beautiful day in New York and we got to enjoy our cast off party and our near miss with the Verrizano Bridge, Ryan screamed like a little girl because he was just sure we we're going to hit it.

  


I have bad news for Toni, Ryan and I ate dinner on our ship next to his mom and some man who was not his dad. I kept leaning over our table and whispering "make good choices" but his mom just ignored me.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment