Thursday, September 11, 2014

09/11/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/11/2014

Happy Birthday Cody!

Roger and Tim are mad at me because they didn't get any cake today. I don't feel sorry for Tim though he went to the fair.

Roger wants me to schedule cake days with him from now on. Roger the next cake day will be September 26th because I'm on vacation the day of your birthday and I don't want to miss a cake day even though on your birthday I'll be in a place where I can have as much cake as I want.

Mary belted out a verse of Devo's song "Whip it" while on the phone with somebody today. Bill stuck his head around the corner and wanted to know WTF then he rummaged through Mary's desk to find her happy pills.

I was going through a list of shallow and hilarious reasons why people break up and this is one that Jenny could have used.


I had a dream last night, yes another dream, that I was at dinner with some people and I was wearing pants and just a bath towel on top. Some guy wouldn't stop starring and he creeped me out so I don't think I'll forget to wear a shirt from now on.

Here's Kelly Ripa explaining the new size of the iphone6, it's hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wonf-Lb94k

Cody made Mary's sh*t list today because he decided to go hunting the weekend that she needed him to help with Stephanie's wedding.

I came in late to a conversation and Steve was telling Toni "I hope she was hot".

Bill hung up on Roxanne today, he's going to have he$$ to pay when he gets home tonight. 

Bill explained to us Tim's horrible plan today. When did Tim decide this was a good idea? The first I knew of it, Tim didn't want a thing to do with it. Tim has some more explaining to do.....Besides I know of a place that Tim can buy in Enumclaw with a lake.

Ryan just bummed me out and emailed me an auction listing for Racha Thai at Southcenter. I loved that place.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment