Thursday, September 18, 2014

09/18/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/18/2014

Cody was about to lose it thinking that Toni was out sick this morning. Obviously he needs his little Toni bear around.

The UPS lady was extra chatty today. She was telling me about the BS math that her young kids take and why it was so BS.

Tim sent off an email yesterday to a project manager and asked for that guys supervisors contact information and he gets an email back today with "We will speak tomorrow about the appropriate course of action." My first initial reply thoughts were: "He$$ no we're not going to talk tomorrow, we're done talking", "Get me the information that I requested dipsh*t.", "Did you not see the size of my fist?". It's probably best that I don't have to deal with too many people.


Toni was disappointed, that guys unit wasn't as big as he thought it was going to be.

This is adorable, I'm sorry I couldn't resist sharing this video of two foxes jumping on a trampoline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xJtH6UcQY

Siri wouldn't tell Toni where the nearest Top Pot Doughnuts was today but she could tell him how far away the moon is.

Roxanne had issues with Siri today too all because of Bill. Not really issues but she doesn't know how to talk to her phone. She said "No Sh*t" and Siri said "Ok, maybe not." All she had to say was "Hey Siri".....how hard can that be?

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment