Tuesday, September 9, 2014

09/09/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/09/2014

I noticed that Tim placed an order for majestic mound's. Mary felt like a lesbian when she had to order that for her client awhile back.

I thought for sure Typhinee and Tim were going to get their head chewed off when they tried talking to Bill while he was watching his Apple announcement this morning.

"I'm already removing you from my favorites list." Bill to Toni because Toni said Apple was stupid

I had a dream last night about one of Mary's kids getting married and I don't know who it was but they got married in a grand mansion and all Toni could think to do was pull out a card table to start gambling. I remember vividly having to take a call from one of the installers about his timecard on one of the fancy phones in the mansion.

"What a rare moment this is." Roger about me trying to be nice

Toni wants a yellow phone. Bill told him he doesn't get anything because he was a dick earlier.

It's nice to hear that Tim still has very nice opinions about all of us after working with us for the last few years.

 Mary's Post It Notes representing the size of her new iphone6 made Bill reminiscent of how Toni likes to describe the size of a purses. It's usually either a 1/2 gallon size or a one or two gallon size. 

"I have things like an iphone to look at lady." Mary to one of her customers

 Roger is very curious as to what happened during my lunch with Tim today. All I can say is that no crazy women tried to shoot him or us with a bow and arrow today.

One mystery solved today, Bill called Thompson Tile and David answered, so he didn't quit. Now I still need to know what Steve is since the other guys' card now says General Manager on it. Never mind I figured it out with Roger's Linkeded In program (or however he pronounces it), he's VP of Sales and Marketing.



*not to be construed as Gossip












No comments:

Post a Comment