Monday, September 15, 2014

09/15/2014

The Daily Chatter*
09/15/2014

If I fall over dead or appear to be dead it's because I haven't recooperated from our 10,000 mile hike that we took on Saturday to Pete Lake near Cle Elum.


Roger's pretending to be sick today. I told Typhinee he needs to suck it up and be a man.

A huge thank-you to Roxanne and Bill for cleaning the carpets and for removing Roger's desk over the weekend.

Toni's paranoid, he was the only one in the back room and thought that everyone else snuck off to do bad things.

Bill pointed out to Tim that he (Bill) was the nice boss around here because Mary was trying to screw him out of his tile installer. 

I told Tim he couldn't leave until I retire, he wanted nothing to do with that.

I gave everyone Damon's new phone number today and I got this response from Toni "I was wondering why he wasn't sexting me back." 

Thanks to Roxanne and the present that she sent to Bill, we all have a sugar high today.

"I'll be stripped down to my underwear in an hour." Mary



*not to be construed as Gossip





No comments:

Post a Comment