Thursday, September 19, 2013

09/19/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/19/2013

Marty said he wished he could stay and flirt with me today. How sweet and creepy is that and of course Rick had to overhear that conversation.

Rick made me open the front door and roll out the red carpet for him before he would come in the office today.

Tim got a fish cutting board today from some sample he got at our PK meeting. Next year I bet he's going to be selling those at the fair.

We all decided to confront Rick and tell him that we don't like his face anymore and he seems to be just fine with it. I wish I would have done that a long time ago.

Rick is getting cranky in his old age he shoved me out of his way today.

I'm starting to think that Toni is deaf. Tim was yelling at Cody today and Toni thought Tim was yelling at him.

Rick says we need to call him before we do pissing contests.

Mary is really questioning what kind of people Tim hangs out with.

Steve needs pictures to do his job.

 "I'm on a F*cking Role." "I don't give a sh*t" Roger

"I'm going to fix you, you have this all screwed up." Mary to Roger

I found an awesome t-shirt for Toni the other night. 


Toni told us that he doesn't have his knife on him because he gave it away yet Serge was asking him if he had an iphone.  I think I'm going to buy Toni a hearing aid for his birthday.

Mary really harped on the guys to pee in the toilet today and surprisingly Roger was the only suck up in the bunch.

Crystal told me today on the phone that she has been slaying the fish on the river all week.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment