Friday, September 27, 2013

09/27/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/27/2013

I think Tim wanted to cover his ears this morning when Jessica and I were talking.

According to Jessica, I broke her computer but I really think it was Rick.

Ryan told me that he talked with Rachael Green on the phone today, I think he was just trying to make me jealous.

"You are f*cking going to drive us nuts." Tim to Mary

Tim said that Mary's good for the economy. 

Robin Williams had a successful night with his new T.V. show last night. I ended tuning into that last night after watching five minutes of the Michael J Fox show.

Roger for some reason wanted to come up with a good bestiality joke.

Now I know for sure that there's something going on with Jessica and Roger. She's making him a better than sex birthday cake. I can't wait to see the cat fight between her and Dot tomorrow.

Vance thought that Toni was engaged. I just figured that Toni was holding out on us and that he only told Vance.

Jessica decided that she doesn't like Rick's desk because she can't trust to have her back to Tim.

It was awfully quiet without Toni here today and I think Vance didn't show up because he knew Toni was going to be gone.

Garret was sure proud of his pink sweatshirt today even though Bill called it Salmon and Garret didn't know the reference.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment