Wednesday, September 11, 2013

09/11/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/11/2013

Happy Birthday to Cody who probably doesn't read the Chatter!

Mary has a nickname for her new flame, Hot Rick (sorry Rick she's not talking about you this time). Which we will all meet on Friday for a PK meeting, Mary just wanted some extra special time with him before he was exposed to the rest of us.

I'm sorry everyone, I'm sure I was a pain today. The first thing that Ryan told me when we got in the car was that I was in a rambunctious mood today. I think he was only jealous that I beat him to the car this morning. 

"Knock that sh*t off." Roger to my sneezing

Ryan told me that he handled a Spanish email case today using Google Translate, then afterwards he mentioned that he may have created an international incident without even knowing it.

Roger told us today that he only thinks about himself. Which we've all known for a very long time. He's even mentioned that he won't read The Chatter unless his name is in it.

Bill doesn't want to look at his phone anymore because "it's so 2012". He's impatiently waiting for the day in which he can pre-order his new iphone.


Roger was trying to have an LSD flash back this morning, it was weird.

Rick thinks that all of us ladies were talking about him today. That's what we do everyday....

Roger thinks that I'm a trouble maker only because I wanted to start a rumor.

Toni got back at Howard today and told him that he looks like Mary's daughter Stephanie. I really think Toni and the Bubble Guppy look way more a like than Stephanie and Howard. What a way to slam your someday sister in law Toni.




*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment