Wednesday, September 18, 2013

09/18/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/18/2013

Bill's sick today and Steve wants a doctors note from him because he's feeling like Bill might be playing a little hookey.

Tim's very impatient today, he almost yelled...

Tim is also demanding that Rogers birthday party be switched to another weekend. He says that there are too many things going on that weekend and it's very true, Free National Park Day and Free Museum Day are the same day too.

I've had a couple of near death experiences today; first Jason tried taking me out with a door and then the guys tried killing me with boredom at lunch talking about football.

Roger thinks that Mary was going out of her way to avoid him today.

I had a dream last night that I glued plastic horse shoes to Riley's paws. I'm not sure how I would have explained that to Mary in real life.

Toni thought I said Cash for Sex today so he started stripping and I didn't want to hurt his ego so I let him but then it got a little awkward for the sales reps that came in.

Rick says he has an extra bedroom that he can rent out for free preferably to a hot woman.  That person would have to get used to taking showers with him and his wife though, he says it's to save on the water bill.

I'm getting excited, just a few more days and Ryan and I get to indulge ourselves at the NW Chocolate Festival.

I think Rick's family needs to have their own reality show but then Steve would be freaking jealous, which would make for an even greater reality show.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment