Wednesday, September 25, 2013

09/25/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/25/2013

Rick wanted to know if he missed any pissing contests around here yet and I told him it's been too cold to do those.

Matt thinks he has a black cloud over him.

Ryan and I went to Bahama Breeze last night for happy hour and I seem to recall something about Ryan and Roger wanting to kiss at the Mariner's game and I don't think it was a dream I had last night.

Mary wanted to call 911 to report a white Nissan yesterday, that's been sitting in the same spot in our parking lot ever since we got the Ford Transit.

Tim seems to hate me today for what I put in the chatter yesterday.

"Sh*t doesn't quite happen in my world like that." Tim

Toni has been very grabby today especially with the men. Watch out guys.

"We can't rule out ugly places." Mary  No wonder why Stephanie doesn't want to take her up on her wedding advice.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment