Friday, September 20, 2013

09/20/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/20/2013

I made a horrible mistake last night. Ryan and I went to happy hour at Bahama Breeze and then went to Costco and Roger took advantage of me while I was a little bit tipsy. I found a receipt for several very nice watches, some gold earrings and apparently what must be a flawless diamond ring. I don't remember much and I can't find anything but the receipt but I think Roger had some help from his new BFF Phil who works at Costco.

Rick thought he put Mary in her place this morning.

Toni compared one of his winter stories to being just like a pioneer but then I asked about Indians and he had to change his story.

Toni and Crystal were getting pretty chummy this morning until I went to the back room and told them to stop.

Steve ran into GB on a Country Club Golf Course yesterday.

Tim's already tried out his new Forbo fish cutter mat.

Bill found the stapler that Tim stole from him yesterday. Tim, instead of this becoming an Office Space incident, I'll just order you a new stapler.

I just found out today that Jessica interviewed to be Zach's assistant when he ended up hiring that crappy little crazy girl Danielle who blatantly played video games all day.

Mary's so excited, it's her big day today. It sounds like Rick is throwing a wedding at his other home in October for some people, maybe Mary should look into using Wedding Planner Rick for her Steph's wedding.

Apparently Roger, Jessica and Tiffany play mind games while waiting for time to pass during slow Costco hours.  Roger was counting obese people while Jessica counted the short people and Tiffany tallied people who stepped over the crack in the floor.

I thought I was having dinner with Roger for a moment last night. Some older lady who looked like she was in her sixties came into the restaurant with some very young black man and sat down at a table next to ours and of course Ryan had to say "I wonder how much she paid him." Then I had to remind him to look at us...

"I'm such a snob, what is wrong with me?" Mary

I think Rick wanted to puke listening to Roger suck up to Mary telling her that her house is way bigger and better than anyone elses.



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment