Wednesday, September 4, 2013

09/04/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/04/2013

Roger apparently thinks he owns the place now. He put up a sign around his "corner" of the warehouse. He might think differently when I send him his bill for the rent in that corner.

I recently heard that 103.7 The Mountain went off the air after 22 years, it's probably because I didn't listen to them.

At least Matt apologizes ahead of time on his time cards for his job number incompetence.

Tim thinks he's getting screwed at both ends, I'm not sure by who though.

"Tim, is that how pissed off you were at me, you wouldn't even park next to me." Bill

Roger was sharing secrets with Bill today as to what sneaky and mean things women can do. Where did he get that book from? It specifically states it's not suitable for him right on the front cover, he obviously doesn't care that his man parts are going to shrivel up and fall off just by reading this. Which equates to more than just a shrinkage problem and I'm sure he doesn't know how to deal with that since that was never brought up on "Seinfeld". 


"She's like a white pillow that just follows you around." Toni about Riley

"I hear bull sh*t coming." Bill to Tim

Bill thinks that Tim's such a good sales person because he's constantly having to sell Donna on everything that he wants to own. 

"You can just buy it for me. Now I sound like one of my kids." Tim to Bill


*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment