Monday, September 9, 2013

09/09/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/09/2013

Matt got a new dog, Pee Wee Herman, who has already peed on his time card, that I refused to take. 

Roger thought about getting a Hello Kitty lunch bag yesterday but decided not to because it wasn't pink enough.

Roger thinks his shirt is gay today because it has lavender in it. I wonder how many men hit on him? He just started the Costco thing today and he set up his booth right next to the pallets of Liquor. 


"Nikki's an absolute animal." Toni to Mary    I don't think Mary wanted to hear about their sex life.

"My bed is the cat's pajamas." Toni

"If you're going to live in sin you might as well be comfortable." Mary to the rest of us

Mary blamed Riley throwing up on Toni's driving.

Cal Worthington died today at 92. Toni won't even have a clue as to who that is.

Bill has Rick syndrome and thinks we all talk about him when he's gone.

According to one Onion headline"Majority of American's Approve Sending Congress to Syria."

Roger bought a clip case for his a$$. I'm not sure what that's all about but it's on his receipt.

Mary came back from vacation today and then decided to play hookey this afternoon. She claims she had appointments but I was pretty sure she had golf clubs in the back of her car...I think she was going to play with Gary today.

Toni thinks I have a gambling problem. I might be an alcoholic but that doesn't give him the right to tell me that I have other problems.

It's a good thing that Roger liked Tiffany today otherwise Jessica would of had he$$ to pay.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment