Thursday, September 12, 2013

09/12/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/12/2013

I now understand why Steve had feces thrown at him early in the morning. There is some dude who parks his big a$$ diesel truck right outside of our home and goes to work at 4 something in the morning. I would have grabbed a bag of feces to throw out my window this morning but I couldn't find any.

Toni flipped Rick off for 4 miles yesterday and Rick didn't even notice him. Apparently Rick is used to people flipping him off...

Vance's sub thinks that Vance is possessed because he works too much.

 Jessica has Mary very curious to see a couple of her subs that she's used previously.

Mary is now training people how to use their email for free. I think I might just sign up for that class in hopes that she'll share her desk booze with me.

Rick was hurt that Mary didn't think that he was hot but Bill told Rick that he was hot.

Bill mentioned that Rick was going to have a stripper paint his house.


*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment