Monday, September 16, 2013

09/16/2013

The Daily Chatter*
09/16/2013

Rick says he's too old to hang out with a bunch of 30 year old's. Apparently they can drink him under the table.

"Stupid Roger, I am not happy." Mary about Roger's mix up about Puyallup and Graham being the same place.

Roger setup the Costco display in Tukwila next to Jewelry today and now he's telling me what I can buy him for his birthday. The first watch was $7,000+ and the second was only $4,000+. I think he's trying to black male me for something with prices like those but I'm not sure what I've ever done that I would be that embarrassed over to actually have to buy Roger an expensive watch.

"I'm going to let this one slide." Mary to Roger

Tim thinks he flunked his first sales meeting in 30 years.

Bill told Steve that he's the sexiest guy he knows. Now Rick's going to be hurt again.

I was pretty sure I heard Toni tell Bill that he was pregnant today when I walked by.

Toni should have been with Ryan and me last night at The Melting Pot in Tacoma, they had lots of pretty men that would have liked to have gone home with him.

Roger told me today that he only drank 4 quarts of booze last week standing next to the liquor displays, not bad.

Mary said that she would rather have chocolate, caramel and nuts. I'm assuming that was an innuendo for some man that she wants.

Mary told Bill that he was the one with the issues.

"Somehow taking over your left over sh*t doesn't work out well for me." Tim to Bill

Now things are getting weird, Roger is trying to sell crap out of the back of his van. 

Roger informed Mary today that there are lots of ways to rate women. He only shared the Heineken method though.



*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment