Friday, August 26, 2016

08/26/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/26/2016

It sounds like Donna sent Tim away to the Adult Daycare Center while she takes her vacation.

Poor Tim, he loves his bunny costume so much that he wants it to be Easter all year long. This would explain why Donna sent him away. Knowing him he probably begged to have an Easter Egg Hunt everyday (which is all Roxanne's fault).

I think I freaked Kellen out today by telling him I was going to be on vacation next week. His world may be coming to an end.

Mary cried the whole time that Stephanie held baby Katherine today then it got really embarrassing when she started patting Stephanie's tummy while sobbing that she needs a grandchild.

Tim was smart, he called and apologized for his out of control job. Where as I still have to yell at Toni for everything that he put me through for the last two weeks.

Roger wanted to know why Mary got something before him and I told him it's because she has boobs.  If he hasn't figured this out yet then there really is no hope for him.

Roger thinks that Ryan and I would have a nicer cruise with him and Dot than with the relatives that we're taking. It sounds like a fun challenge.

Roger is apparently voting for GB for President.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment