Friday, August 12, 2016

08/12/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/12/2016

"That's what I need, one more woman in my life talking back to me." Bill about Siri getting all uppity with him this morning

Bill was so excited to hear that Steve would be back to work on Monday.

I sneezed like six times in a row today and wondered why Bill was never tempted once to say anything but then I realized he was out in the warehouse. I'm still trying to forgive him.

"The car seat would fit on the roof, wouldn't it?" Roger to Bill

"You should sue A F too just to cover all of your bases." Roger to Mary

"Your wife freaked me out about bed bugs." Roger to Bill

This is getting confusing, Toni's boy toy is Val's brother in law, Serge's friend, whiny Alex's son and of course Toni's whenever and whatever.

"Are you just going to come down here and yell at me?" Bill to Roxanne

Roger's getting a new place in downtown Seattle with a spare bedroom so that all of us will have a place to stay.

I think Bill trained Roxanne and Katherine to sneak out of the office like he does. I didn't even see them leave.

Toni leaves for his honeymoon on Monday and he's going to Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompei and Croatia and probably more places that he's already forgotten to tell me about. I expect to see pictures of Toni dressing all of the nude statues because of his disorder. 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment