Thursday, August 18, 2016

08/18/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/18/2016

According to Steve, Toni touched a 3,000 year old cat (he called it something different though) yesterday.

Speaking of Toni, I'm going to kick his butt when he gets back...technically when I get back after him. He has no idea how much of my day has been all about Toni. In fact Tim wanted me to do something for him but Toni's crap got in the way.

I started an Inbox for Toni, it's where I'm throwing all of the crap that I don't want to deal with. I expect to have a clean desk by tomorrow.

Roger showed his face for a minute this morning and then left in a hurry, I think he knows that Thursdays are the day that the women rule the office since Bill now works from home on Thursdays. Steve was even scarce and was claiming to be working on his new office area in the warehouse.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment