Tuesday, August 16, 2016

08/16/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/16/2016

Bill's starting to freak out since Toni's gone. He's already asked me to put whiskey in his tea.

"Roger looks like a normal person." Bill

Tim was upset that Michael's Outlook looked different than his.

Steve and I have this figured out, we're all going to the airport with Tim tomorrow for New York and then after New York we will join Toni and Nikki on their honeymoon.

Michael and Tim need to quit spooning at work because it obviously makes Michael very warm.

Mary told me to stop lying today. I told her I have a hard time turning that off considering I make up excuses every time a solicitor calls. My best ones of the week have been: she's out of the office buying a yacht, she's on her daughters honeymoon, she's out because her dog is having liposuction, she's hand feeding all of the children in Africa and she's picking out names for her grand children and doesn't want to be bothered with your crap.

Shocking, I knew somebody's name that Howard didn't know today and Howard knows everybody. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment