Monday, August 1, 2016

08/01/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/01/2016

Toni's getting married on Saturday....I can't believe he hasn't called it off yet. Ryan and I did watch a movie about a guy who was about to marry a woman and on his wedding day he called it off because he was gay...let's see what happens.

I'm trying to forgive Bill for giving out two wrong PO #'s today but I'm not quite there yet.

Mary and a bunch of other people should be happy to hear that our Attorney General in WA is suing Comcast for engaging in a pattern of deceptive practices.

Roger told me today that everyday is a good day. I'm just relieved that he's not suicidal today. Can you imagine the kinds of forms that I would have to fill out all because of him?

"I want to know when I woke up and said I want to be a f*cking carpet salesman." Tim


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment