Thursday, August 4, 2016

08/04/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/04/2016

 This is pretty much the beginning of Tim's August off.

I'm pretty sure there is a conspiracy plan to get rid of me. I found it odd that everyone gets new business cards except for me. Roger treats me like crap every single day and steals my stuff. Everybody just throws things on my desk like I'm not even sitting their. Toni is the only one who did something nice for me (but technically he probably did it for himself since it was wedding related) and I guess Typhinee, she told me to hide under my desk and call 911 if any creeps came in.

Bill's going to have stories tomorrow. Somehow Roxanne decided that it was a good idea to go to work for one day and leave Bill in charge of Katherine. I'm not sure what she was thinking.

There was an East Coast Mob Bust today and luckily for Roger he wasn't visiting any of his good friends: Tony the Wig, Mustache Pat or Big Vinny today.


Toni's upset that Steve's not going to be at his wedding for the clean up. Apparently they had a great time at Bill and Roxanne's wedding.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment