Monday, August 15, 2016

08/15/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/15/2016

"She's very cute but she kept me up all night." Bill about some girl


Toni had the nerve to leave on his honeymoon today.

Bill bought 48 boxes of Vicks Kleenex for his home. Needless to say Bill is going to smell like menthol for awhile. I'm going to mark my calendar and see if Bill still has those same Kleenex in 10 years because that is a lot of Kleenex.

"You should have started saying no 30 days ago." Michael about Toni

"The stripper wasn't getting through?" Bill on the phone to someone

"You use to be better at this." Tim to Bill 

I think Bill freaked out his sister in law. She wants new carpet installed and Bill told her to have everything moved and ready for the installers tomorrow (this was with less than a one day notice).


My husband was making fun of me last night for watching and narrating the hummingbird wars that happen on our deck every night. We have one very territorial hummingbird that chases off the others from the feeder at night when he decides to perch in a nearby tree.


Speaking of cute little things, Ryan and I hiked at Mt Rainier this weekend and saw two mountain goats, a marmot, a white tailed ptarmigan and a bunch of chipmunks. It was a very animal friendly weekend especially when I had all of the animals buckled up in the back seat of our car on our way home.








*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment