Thursday, August 25, 2016

08/24/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/24/2016

Roger thanked me yesterday for everything that I do that complicates his life. I thought that was very nice of him. He was also thrilled to hear that I would be on vacation next week.

I'm pretty sure Mary had one of those "Oh F@#$" moments today at 1pm when Stacy came in the showroom and pounced on her like his prey and she didn't have time to hide.

Mary has a way with people she got rid of Stacy within five minutes. Knowing her she probably told him if he left right now that she would go out with him tonight.

Michael had to brag that he gets to go on a paid cruise to the Panama Canal next year. I'm starting to hate him more everyday.

Roger's customer may be a box short of weed since he measured.

*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment