Tuesday, August 23, 2016

08/23/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/23/2016

Roxanne got to meet the only black actor in Hollywood last night (according to Roxanne), Denzel Washington. Who knew he also cleans and waxes floors for a living.

Bill and Roger thought I was full of crap when I mentioned that Andrew West had a blog on Friday. Well the truth is he does have a blog and I found it. Here's a little blurb of when he first met Roger.
"I started my new executive sales consultant job today and had to ride around in an unimpressive Bentley all day with the cracker head who is currently running the program that I will soon be taking over. As for my first impressions, this j-cat seems to be a serial killer psychopath, I'm pretty sure he's Gary Ridgway's long lost brother. He is very odd, has very impulsive behavior, has no guilt for anything that he's done or currently does (like selling drugs at Elementary school playgrounds and quoting Seinfeld jokes) and I think he must have childhood trauma from someone forcing him to watch "The Birds". Anytime he sees a little bird he starts to spasm and run for cover, that is if he doesn't fall lifelessly on the ground first. Don't even get me started on what would happen if he saw a monkey."

Serge wants me to visit the Juneau Safeway next week and tell him how his tile looks after eight years.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment