Friday, August 19, 2016

08/19/2016

The Daily Chatter*
08/19/2016

Mary said that she's going to be super sarcastic today.

Roger said that Andrew told him that he misses us. Apparently we're not as horrible as his blog makes us out to be.... except for Roger of course.

Tim and Toni would of had a blast filling out comments on a request for a credit reference that I received today which had been one of their customers.

Michael gave me a lame excuse, he claims that he's having his hardwoods refinished and out of his home. I want to know is he with Tim or is he with Toni?

I can only imagine that this will be the first movie that the newly weds see after they get back from their honeymoon because of Toni of course. 

Tim just told me that he's at the Thousand Islands in New York. I'm very upset with him right now because I've wanted to go to Boldt Castle at Thousands Islands and he didn't bother to take me.


Then Tim decides to tell me that he's already been to Boldt Castle and will probably go back again and he'll probably also see The Singer Castle this trip too. I told him I'm going to have to see some crazy sh*t on my Alaska cruise to be able to outdo him.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment