Monday, June 30, 2014

06/30/2014

The Daily Chatter*
06/30/2014
 
"I hear weird noises." Cody   It was just Matt. 

Roxanne claims that Bill's not in charge of their social scheduling and that she is. So please contact her if you need him to do anything that he finds not to be work related.

Matt has a friend named Snake Dog. Do we really want Matt working for us?

Mary told Teri that Matt's actually good looking under all of that hair. I'm glad that Teri got to witness first hand the sexual harassment that goes on around here from Mary. FYI boys, the bathroom door isn't locking correctly (because of Matt and Steve) and you know how Mary loves to walk right in on cute guys.

Roger asked if he had to be on good behavior if Teri has a desk in the backroom and in response Roger said "Oh F*ck". He's not going to be happy having more women back there and either is Tim.

"What a stud." Cody about Toni

OMG my husband is catching Tim's disease of saying Yes to people other than me.  There better be a cure or I'm going to slap the s&%@ out of him, I'm not going to have a second Tim on my hands.

Mary told Matt and Steve to come out of the bathroom together because Gay Pride Weekend was over.

This is all Roger's fault, I mentioned to him last week that Ryan and I were planning on going to the Pacific Science Center on Sunday for the Spy Exhibit and he forgot to mention to me that the Seattle Pride was going on yesterday. So Ryan and I accidentally ended up at Gay Pride Seattle. We looked all over the place for Toni but I think he was hiding from us. For the most part it ended up being a ton of guys wearing speedos and fat dikes showing too much skin. There are some things that I will never be able to erase from my memory like a dude wearing shells over his ding dong. I felt like Phoebe and wanted to scream "My Eyes!"


For the record all Roger could say was "Maybe this would be a good time for Ryan and you to examine your life choices."

Speaking of life choices it sounds like Mary's husband did a little experimenting this weekend.  I heard he was kissing dudes at some bar on Capital Hill.

Yes that guy is a fox wearing a bra and some sort of a tutu or a very short skirt with awesome fur boots and a tail. 






















**I'm pretty sure that's Toni in that picture, he didn't deny it when I asked him this morning.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment